Gynecomastia is the result of an increased growth of breast tissue in men. Pseudogynecomastia on the other hand presents as gynecomastia but is not a result of increased breast tissue but rather fat that has accumulated around the pectoral muscles. Both these conditions are commonly known as “man boobs”.
It is highly recommended to get a medical diagnosis from a gynecomastia surgeon to identify which condition is causing the increased breast size. Treatment for the two conditions varies greatly.
Treatment for pseudogynecomastia involves reducing the amount of fat that surrounds the pectoral muscles. This can be achieved in a number of different ways:
1. Diet And Exercise
A change in diet and implementing an exercise routine that targets the pectoral area is the most common treatment for this problem. However, this can be a long and complicated process with results not being immediately apparent. In some cases, little to no effect will be noticeable.
Liposuction is the most effective means of removing the underlying fat with immediate results. However, like all types of surgery, there are certain risks associated with going under the knife and this often a last resort for pseudogynecomstia patients.
3. Medicinal Treatment
Fat burning pills that specifically target the breast area have been found to be very effective at reducing the fat surrounding the pectoral muscles. One of the most popular supplements that have proven to be successful is Gynexin.
Gynexin is manufactured from a variety of different naturally produced, organic ingredients. This means that there are little to no side effects associated with use of the supplement to reduce the presentation of man boobs.
The active ingredients include:
- Chromium picolinate which decreases the bodies fat storing abilities thereby reducing the amount of fat lipids that are stored around the pectoral muscles.
- Caffeine is a stimulant that increases your metabolic rate or metabolism which results in the enhanced ability of the body to breakdown existing fat to be used as energy.
- Green tea extract has a wide variety of health benefits including anti-oxidant, anti-inflammatory and antibiotic. It also has fat burning properties and has been proven to lower cholesterol in the body.
The success of Gynexin does however depend largely upon the correct dosage and use of the product. The dosage instructions are included with the supplement and involve:
- 1 capsule taken with water at least 30 minutes before breakfast.
- 1 capsule to be taken with water at least 30 minutes before the evening meal.
It is important that both these doses be taken on a daily basis. It is also recommended that they be taken at the same time every day for the best results. Combined with a healthy diet and exercise, the supplements have proven to be even more effective.
So can pseudogynecomastia be resolved by taking Gynexin?
Overwhelming evidence for the success of this product have been provided by both research trials as well as in users who have struggled with the effects of gynecomastia.